Edmond Car Accident Lawyer
Victims Injured in Serious Vehicle Collisions
Edmond, the sixth largest city in the state of Oklahoma, with a population nearing 85,000 people, is considered one of the best places to live in by multiple sources. In fact, recently, it achieved a #1 ranking on CNBC's "10 Perfect Suburbs" list. The State Chamber of Commerce and State Industrial Development Department chose Edmond as the best community in its class for five consecutive years, and it's easy to see why. City statistics indicate low crime, relatively high median household income, low cost of living, high quality schools, and a flourishing economy. Additionally, many roadways pass through Edmond, making it a desirable city to live in for those who need to commute to work or just want easy access to other parts of the state. Unfortunately, traffic accidents do happen in this practically perfect town, and the rates are sure to increase as more people flock to Edmond and populate the streets.
Car Accident Help has provided quality legal services to the people of Edmond for many years. He has a reputation for being fearless and aggressive in every case, no matter how powerful the opposing party may be. If you are currently pursuing an injury claim in Edmond, get in touch with us today for a free, comprehensive consultation at (405) 285-4357.
Automobile Accident Case Results
- Automobile accident case with only $29,000 in medical bills: $500,000 verdict
- Automobile accident case with only $7,000 in medical bills: $125,000 verdict
- **Several others not mentioned due to their confidential nature
∗Past Results do not guarantee future results.
What are the Consequences of Drunk Driving in Edmond?
A brief overview of the statistics above shows that drunk driving is a significant problem in regards to traffic safety in Edmond. The reason why drunk driving is so dangerous is because alcohol produces the following effects in inebriated people, effects which can make for incredibly risky situations when operating a motor vehicle:
- Blurred Vision – Drunk drivers may not see the road clearly and swerve over lane boundaries, causing head-on collisions, or crash directly into poles, barriers, trees, or worse, other people.
- Slowed Reaction – While driving, it is essential to be quick, since there are hundreds of different ways things can go wrong. Being able to react to an emergency situation swiftly is key to safety. If your reaction is impaired, your chances of an accident become that much higher.
- Blackouts – Acute intoxication can cause one to completely lose their sense of memory and self for a period. In relation to driving, the implications are quite dire. Many fatal drunk driving accidents are caused by blacked out drivers.
Drunk driving is not only a potentially harmful activity, but also an illegal one. The consequences for even a first-time offense are severe. Therefore, it is best for everyone to avoid driving after drinking, even if they "have only had one drink."
Knowledgeable Edmond Car Accident Lawyers On Your Side
If you have suffered considerable losses in an car accident that was caused by another motorist, you may be entitled to compensation for all related damages. To learn about your rights and legal options, contact Car Accident Help today.
Don't Wreck Twice
You've Already Wrecked Your Car, Now DON'T Wreck Your Case! Get your FREE instant download to learn EXACTLY what you need to do so that you don't wreck twice!Download Now