Attorney Ray Maples Admitted to the Supreme Court of the United States
As of March 2, 2015, Oklahoma personal injury attorney Ray Maples became a member and an officer of the Bar of the U.S. Supreme Court. As a member, Ray is authorized to practice law within the historic court that has jurisdiction over every other local, state, and federal court in the country.
In order to gain admittance to the highest court in the nation, Ray fulfilled the following requirements:
- Admitted as a member of the Oklahoma Supreme Court for at least three years,
- Received a certificate of good standing with the Oklahoma Supreme Court,
- Received endorsement from two attorneys in the bar, and
- Took an oath to support and protect the U.S. Constitution.
For over 15 years, Attorney Ray Maples has provided exceptional counsel and representation to personal injury victims in the state of Oklahoma, earning a strong reputation for success among his peers and the community. He has dedicated his career to fighting on behalf of those who have been harmed through no fault of their own and need an ally against unscrupulous insurance companies.
Ray is also a member of the Oklahoma Bar Association, American Bar Association, and American Trial Lawyers Association, as well as a lifetime member of the Multi-Million and Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
For exceptional legal advocacy after an injury accident, please contact Maples, Nix & Diesselhorst for a free, comprehensive case evaluation.
- Auto Accident
- Auto Accident Wrongful Death
- Bus Crash
- Car Accident Death
- Car Accident Injury
- Dangerous Products
- Distracted Driver
- Firm News
- Insurance/Bad Faith
- Intersection Accidents
- Law & Information
- Local Places and Events
- Motorcycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident
- Product Liability
- Rideshare Accidents
- Toyota Recall
- Truck Collision
- Uninsured Motorist Accident
- Wrongful Death
- All About Moped and Scooter Accidents
- Can a Car Accident Make Me Lose My Driver’s License?
- Car Care Awareness Month Tips
- It’s Always Distracted Driving Month!
- The Dangers of Emotional Driving
Don’t Wreck Twice
You’ve Already Wrecked Your Car, Now DON’T Wreck Your Case! Get your FREE instant download to learn EXACTLY what you need to do so that you don’t wreck twice!Download Now