Attorney Ray Maples has earned a spot on the Oklahoma Super Lawyers list for 2015, his third consecutive year receiving this honor. He was selected for the Oklahoma Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” list in 2011, and he also earned an AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbell in 2013.
As of March 2, 2015, Oklahoma personal injury attorney Ray Maples became a member and an officer of the Bar of the U.S. Supreme Court. As a member, Ray is authorized to practice law within the historic court that has jurisdiction over every other local, state, and federal court in the country.
In order to gain admittance to the highest court in the nation, Ray fulfilled the following requirements:
- Admitted as a member of the Oklahoma Supreme Court for at least three years,
- Received a certificate of good standing with the Oklahoma Supreme Court,
- Received endorsement from two attorneys in the bar, and
- Took an oath to support and protect the U.S. Constitution. Read the rest »
Oklahoma personal injury lawyer L. Ray Maples, II has received superior ratings both from his clients and peers on the most prestigious attorney rating service, Martindale- Hubbell. Maples was given a 4.9 out of 5 rating by his peers and a 5.0 out of 5.0 perfect rating by his clients in the areas of personal injury, products liability, and nursing home abuse and neglect.
Martindale-Hubbell’s Peer Review Ratings, according to its web site, are “an objective indicator of a lawyer’s high ethical standards and professional ability, generated from evaluations of lawyers by other members of the bar and judiciary in the United States and Canada.” Peer reviewers are asked to evaluate a lawyer’s general ethical standards and legal ability in a specific area of practice. Peers award a rating based on a lawyer’s legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience. Read the rest »
- Auto Accident
- Auto Accident Wrongful Death
- Bus Crash
- Car Accident Death
- Car Accident Injury
- Dangerous Products
- Distracted Driver
- Firm News
- Insurance/Bad Faith
- Intersection Accidents
- Law & Information
- Local Places and Events
- Motorcycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident
- Product Liability
- Rideshare Accidents
- Toyota Recall
- Truck Collision
- Uninsured Motorist Accident
- Wrongful Death
- What Are The Motorcycle Laws in Oklahoma?
- Teen Driving Safety – What Teens and Parents Should Know
- Understanding Traumatic Brain Injuries After Car Accidents
- Who Is At Fault in Oklahoma Rear-End Accidents?
- Are Electric Vehicles Safe in Accidents? Exploring EV Crash Safety
Don’t Wreck Twice
You’ve Already Wrecked Your Car, Now DON’T Wreck Your Case! Get your FREE instant download to learn EXACTLY what you need to do so that you don’t wreck twice!Download Now