Oklahoma Area Highways Are Full Of Danger
A report from the Joplin Globe illustrates just how dangerous local highways can be. The article lists a series of vehicle accidents that happened on October 27th in southwestern Missouri. In one single night, a total of four accidents, involving eight cars and one motorcycle, resulted in six injuries. Fortunately, there were no fatalities, but many of the injured people were taken to area hospitals for treatment.
If you or a family member has suffered a head or spinal cord injury in a vehicle accident, you may endure some financial hardships. While your insurance company may cover some of the expenses resulting from an accident, you can still be left with unpaid bills. If the accident was the result of another party’s negligence, you may be able to receive compensation from them through a personal injury claim. Damages from a personal injury claim can include:
- Property damage
- Medical bills (including ambulance fees, emergency room fees, hospital stays, and surgeries)
- Pain and suffering
- Permanent injury or disability
- Loss of wages due to time off from work
- Costs of physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Cost of medications
- Cost of special equipment (such as wheelchairs and ramps)
To get the compensation you deserve in a personal injury claim, it is important to be represented by an experienced vehicle accident lawyer.
Attorney Ray Maples have represented Oklahoma injury victims for well over a decade. He’s won clients large settlements and will provide you with the best legal guidance possible.
Call him today (877) 478-3737 for a no cost case evaluation.
- Auto Accident
- Auto Accident Wrongful Death
- Bus Crash
- Car Accident Death
- Car Accident Injury
- Dangerous Products
- Distracted Driver
- Firm News
- Insurance/Bad Faith
- Intersection Accidents
- Law & Information
- Local Places and Events
- Motorcycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident
- Product Liability
- Rideshare Accidents
- Toyota Recall
- Truck Collision
- Uninsured Motorist Accident
- Wrongful Death
- All About Moped and Scooter Accidents
- Can a Car Accident Make Me Lose My Driver’s License?
- Car Care Awareness Month Tips
- It’s Always Distracted Driving Month!
- The Dangers of Emotional Driving
Don’t Wreck Twice
You’ve Already Wrecked Your Car, Now DON’T Wreck Your Case! Get your FREE instant download to learn EXACTLY what you need to do so that you don’t wreck twice!Download Now