Edmond Teen Killed In Lake Crash
A young life came to a sad end earlier this month, when a 16 year old Edmond boy died on his way to high school. The accident happened when the teen was driving across Arcadia Lake on Memorial Road. The car apparently jumped a guardrail and tumbled into the lake, killing the driver. The boy was driving alone.
The accident is still under investigation. Many factors may be responsible for this tragedy. If we rule out driver error or intoxication, a manufacturing or design flaw of the vehicle may have contributed to the accident. There’s also the possibility that the road was poorly designed or maintained. Could the tires be flawed or improperly installed? These are questions a skilled vehicle accident attorney would ask.
While no amount of money can replace a lost loved one, an Oklahoma car accident wrongful death settlement can help a family recover losses incurred in their tragic loss. Compensation for damages in a wrongful death claim can include:
- Property loss or damage
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Medical bills
- Pain and suffering of the deceased before they died
- Loss of future income and benefits
- Loss of love, companionship, affection, guidance, etc.
- Loss of household duties the deceased performed (childcare, chores, property maintenance, etc.)
To get the settlement you and your family deserve, it is vital to consult an experienced wrongful death and vehicle accident attorney. Attorney Ray Maples has been representing Oklahoma wrongful death clients since 2002. Let him help your family through this rough time.
Call him at (877) 478-3737 for a free consultation.
- Auto Accident
- Auto Accident Wrongful Death
- Bus Crash
- Car Accident Death
- Car Accident Injury
- Dangerous Products
- Distracted Driver
- Firm News
- Insurance/Bad Faith
- Intersection Accidents
- Law & Information
- Local Places and Events
- Motorcycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident
- Product Liability
- Rideshare Accidents
- Toyota Recall
- Truck Collision
- Uninsured Motorist Accident
- Wrongful Death
- All About Moped and Scooter Accidents
- Can a Car Accident Make Me Lose My Driver’s License?
- Car Care Awareness Month Tips
- It’s Always Distracted Driving Month!
- The Dangers of Emotional Driving
Don’t Wreck Twice
You’ve Already Wrecked Your Car, Now DON’T Wreck Your Case! Get your FREE instant download to learn EXACTLY what you need to do so that you don’t wreck twice!Download Now