Drive Safe This Holiday Season in Oklahoma
Each year, tens of millions of people hit the road during the holiday season to celebrate good times with their loved ones. If you and your family are planning a get-together this year, it is important that you all remember to keep driving safety in mind in order to prevent this year’s festivities from becoming a tragic memory. Reach your destination without incident by following the simple safety tips below:
- Make sure your vehicle is good to go before you start your trip. Take it to the shop and make sure your car is tuned up and in good shape for travel. This is especially important if you’ll be driving in wintery conditions.
- Follow all the basic rules of the road. Wear your seatbelts, don’t speed, don’t drive distracted, and remember to slow down in adverse climate conditions.
- Be sure to get rest. If you have a long trip ahead of you, you may be tempted to drive for many, many hours at time, but please don’t put yourself and your passengers at risk, and adhere to a reasonable driving schedule. If there are other drivers besides you, drive in shifts and rest when it is someone else’s turn. If necessary, pull over to a safe spot and rest or rent lodgings for the night. Whatever you do, don’t drive fatigued.
The compassionate Oklahoma City car accident attorneys at the Maples Law Firm wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season.
- Auto Accident
- Auto Accident Wrongful Death
- Bus Crash
- Car Accident Death
- Car Accident Injury
- Dangerous Products
- Distracted Driver
- Firm News
- Insurance/Bad Faith
- Intersection Accidents
- Law & Information
- Local Places and Events
- Motorcycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident
- Product Liability
- Rideshare Accidents
- Toyota Recall
- Truck Collision
- Uninsured Motorist Accident
- Wrongful Death
- All About Moped and Scooter Accidents
- Can a Car Accident Make Me Lose My Driver’s License?
- Car Care Awareness Month Tips
- It’s Always Distracted Driving Month!
- The Dangers of Emotional Driving
Don’t Wreck Twice
You’ve Already Wrecked Your Car, Now DON’T Wreck Your Case! Get your FREE instant download to learn EXACTLY what you need to do so that you don’t wreck twice!Download Now