The Fast And The Furious Star’s Father Sues Porsche
Paul William Walker III, father of late actor Paul Walker, recently announced that he is suing Porsche for his son’s death. The younger Walker, who rose to fame in the Fast and Furious film franchise, was killed in an accident two years ago while a passenger in a Porsche Carrera GT.
The wrongful death lawsuit alleges that the German automaker advertised the vehicle as “a racing car licensed for use on the road,” yet the automobile “lacked safety features that are found on well-designed racing cars or even Porsche’s least expensive road cars.” The wrongful death suit alleges a lack of electronic stability controls, poor side door reinforcement, and poor seat belt design among the factors contributed to the 40 year old actor’s death.
The movie star’s 16 year old daughter, Meadow Walker, and the wife of the Porsche’s driver have also filed similar lawsuits. Spouses and family members can claim a variety of damages in a wrongful death suit. These can include:
• Funeral and burial expenses
• Medical bills
• Pain and suffering of the deceased before they died
• Loss of future income
• Loss of future benefits (such as medical and retirement benefits)
• Loss of love, affection, companionship, guidance, etc.
• Loss of household duties the deceased performed (such as childcare, chores, property maintenance, etc.)
To file a successful wrongful death claim, you need to consult an experienced attorney. Attorney Ray Maples has represented Oklahoma wrongful death car accident victims since 2002.
Call them today at (877) 478-3737 for a free consultation.
- Auto Accident
- Auto Accident Wrongful Death
- Bus Crash
- Car Accident Death
- Car Accident Injury
- Dangerous Products
- Distracted Driver
- Firm News
- Insurance/Bad Faith
- Intersection Accidents
- Law & Information
- Local Places and Events
- Motorcycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident
- Product Liability
- Rideshare Accidents
- Toyota Recall
- Truck Collision
- Uninsured Motorist Accident
- Wrongful Death
- Are Electric Vehicles Safe in Accidents? Exploring EV Crash Safety
- Highway Safety and Driving Near Semi Trucks
- What To Do After A Semi Truck Accident in Oklahoma
- The Most Dangerous Roads and Highways in Oklahoma
- What Are The Cell Phone Laws for Drivers in Oklahoma?
Don’t Wreck Twice
You’ve Already Wrecked Your Car, Now DON’T Wreck Your Case! Get your FREE instant download to learn EXACTLY what you need to do so that you don’t wreck twice!Download Now