Oklahoma Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
Auto Accident Wrongful Death
Car Accident Help has recovered millions of dollars for our clients because we fight big insurance companies. We have the resources and knowledge to uncover assets so that you can be fairly compensated for your losses. We understand the complex legal issues as well as the horrific personal loss involved in these wrongful death cases. We can help survivors by explaining your legal rights and handling all the legalities of your case.
It is important to hire a wrongful death lawyer very soon after a fatal crash -- within the first week; important physical evidence can be lost and witnesses may become hard to find. Contact Car Accident Help for a free initial consultation and we will promptly investigate the accident, determine fault, and start work to recover all damages.
What is Considered Wrongful Death in Oklahoma?
Wrongful death is a legal term that refers to situations in which someone is killed due to the negligent behavior of someone else. Thousands of auto accident deaths are attributable to negligent conduct such as aggressive or reckless driving, inattention, failure to obey traffic lights and signs as well as poor driving skills. If your loved one has been killed as a result of an auto accident caused by someone else's negligence, there are two areas that will need to be considered for a successful outcome:
- The accident must have been caused by someone else who acted negligently; by a driver due to poor driving decisions, or in some claims, hazardous road conditions or the auto maker who may have produced an automobile with a defective product or design.
- There must be adequate insurance or assets to provide the basis of a recoverable legal claim. The skills of a top Oklahoma car accident attorney will know how and where to look for available insurance or assets using investigators and asset searches.
In a recent one year period, there were 37,248 fatal motor vehicle crashes in the United States. If your loved one was one of these people, this is much more than a statistic. In the midst of such a tragic situation, unscrupulous insurance companies will be eager to settle your case as quickly as possible. It is important for you to know your legal rights before you accept a settlement of any kind. Insurance companies are in the business of accepting premiums and paying out as little as possible. If you have lost a loved one and feel that someone is at fault, please contact our compassionate and skilled lawyers today.
Contact Our Oklahoma Fatal Car Accident Lawyers
Call us any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at (405) 285-4357. We also have an injury intake form that you can fill out. Our Oklahoma car accident attorneys and staff return all correspondence quickly.
- Motorcycle Accident Wrongful Death
- Fatal Truck Accidents
- Car Accident Wrongful Death Blogs
- Understanding Your Right to File Bicyclist Wrongful Death Claims in Oklahoma
- Auto Accident Fatality Facts - IIHS
- Summary of Motor Vehicle Crashes
Don't Wreck Twice
You've Already Wrecked Your Car, Now DON'T Wreck Your Case! Get your FREE instant download to learn EXACTLY what you need to do so that you don't wreck twice!Download Now